If you buy an item via links on this page, we may earn a commission. Our editorial content is not influenced by commissions. Read the full disclosure.
The Powerhorse Pressure washer surface cleaner is a great product to buy. For those who want more efficient cleaning, take a look at our favorite product.
It’s imperative to use a pressure washer surface cleaner regularly so that you can maintain the overall cleanliness of your home and prevent unwanted bugs and substances from breeding.
One thing that you’ll need for that is a really good pressure washer surface cleaner. The power and concentration of this appliance make it able to reach even the hardest parts of the house and also scrape away the most stubborn dirt.
One of our top choices of surface cleaner is none other than the Powerhorse Pressure washer surface cleaner and in this guide, we’ll explain why.
Powerhorse Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Reviews
Powerhorse Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
We’d say that this pressure washer surface cleaner is a very well-rounded one with a really good power rating and coverage. First, let’s talk about its power.
This surface cleaner is compatible with pressure washers that have a pressure rating of 3000 PSI, which is on the strong side when we talk about pressure washers. It also is compatible with pressure washers with a GPM of 4.0, making it able to shoot full blasts of water on just one sitting.
If you want to douse your home with water and detergent, then this is a great pressure washer to have.
Finally, it has pretty good coverage. On a more specific note, it can cover a total of 12 inches in diameter. This means that at one shot, a 12-inch radius can already be doused with water and detergent.
What Customers Have To Say
If you check the various reviews of the Powerhorse pressure washer surface cleaner 3000 psi, 4.0 gpm, you’ll see that it has a pretty positive sentiment among customers. So many customers have praised this product for having enough strength to take out a lot of dirt such as grime, grease, and sticky debris.
Other than that, it’s also pretty good in taking out even mold and mildew. Most customers say that it is more on the flimsy side but it does its job very well.
- Compatible with pressure washers that have a strong pressure rating of up to 3000 PSI and 4.0 GPM
- Has a total coverage of up to 12 inches in diameter
- Comes with two nozzles that you can use to interchange
- Made out of stainless steel making it resistant to corrosion and rusting
- Dual nozzles with rotary swivel bar
- Rubber swivel making it easy to move around
- Flimsy built
- Handle is a little bit too short for the taller people
FAQ: Powerhorse Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner
Even after knowing the details about the Powerhorse pressure washer surface cleaner – 12 inch diameter, you may still have some questions about the product.
In this section, we’re going to deal with some commonly asked questions that most beginners have about this product that you won’t usually see in the Powerhorse pressure washer surface cleaner instructions.
- What is the regular working PSI of the machine?
At max, it can reach 3000 PSI but the regular working PSI is 870 PSI.
- What is the temperature capacity of this pressure washer surface cleaner?
The maximum temperature capacity of this appliance is 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Can it work on hard surfaces such as concrete?
It can work on these kinds of surfaces; however, the lightweight structure makes it a bit hard to maneuver.
- Does it come with a warranty?
The manufacturer has a warranty of up to 12 months for defects.
- Can the surface cleaner handle chlorine?
No, it is not designed to handle chlorine.
- Can I use this pressure washer surface cleaner with mildew cleaner and which brand is the most recommended one for use?
Yes, you can use this pressure washer surface cleaner with mildew cleaner. We will recommend mildew cleaners such as the ones that come from Northstar.
- Can I use this surface cleaner on wood surfaces?
You actually can but it’s not something that we’d advise you to do since the strength of this machine can cause scratches or etching on that kind of material.
- What is the size of the nozzle?
The nozzle has an orifice size of 4.5.
If you’re interested in buying a good Powerhorse Pressure washer surface cleaner, then you need to do your homework on the product first. With this handy little guide, you will know all that there is to know about this product. You’ll have enough knowledge in your hand to make a more informed and educated decision.
So, what are you waiting for? If you think that this product is for you, then go ahead and buy one right now. We can definitely assure you that this product will come in handy whenever you need to fully clean your house. Just learn about the specs and how to use it so that you’ll be able to maximize its use.
- Best Rotary Surface Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Bissell Powerfresh Deluxe Steam Mop 1806 Reviews
- Bissell Powerfresh Slim Steam Mop Reviews 2021
- Bissell Spinwave Cordless Hard Floor Mop Reviews